Non-Fiction Writing Prompts


Okay, this is just a drive-by post*: I wanted to share a really cool blog I recently discovered that offers non-fiction writing prompts. We've all had those days where we've had no idea what to write about - well, this clever person who runs All Writing Ideas offers writing prompts on a daily basis. Some are for fiction and poetry, but there are plenty for articles and blogs.

A great idea, no?



* This is a post is copied from a blog of mine that I abandoned for this one. Just so no one thinks I'm plagiarising my own work!

8 Comments

  1. Thanks for providing this valuable information and I have bookmarked it for future reference. Hope you write again soon.

    Visit: original ruby stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. American Deli’s menu includes wings, Philly steak, fried rice, burgers, rice tenders, chicken gyros, and shrimp, as well as fish salads, subs Reuben, beverages, and side dishes. It’s not too costly in comparison with other chains that offer fast food.
    American Deli Menu Prices

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop incredible deals at Element green cigar, a progressive online retail establishment serving the vaping community with mod kits



    ReplyDelete
  4. The Apple MacBook Air 11-inch (2015) Review is a great laptop for those who want a small and lightweight computer that is still powerful enough to handle all their needs. It comes with a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 128 GB of flash storage. The screen is plenty large enough for most tasks and the battery life is excellent, with Apple claiming up to 12 hours of web browsing on a single charge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Informative Post
    href="">Read me
    Read me
    Read me
    Read me
    Read me
    Read me

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post